Collecting old kitchen
You have purchased a new kitchen and removed the old one. Not every kitchen supplier takes the old kitchen back with them. You are left with your old kitchen and it takes up quite a bit of space. We are happy to take your old kitchen for you.
3 possibilities: remove old kitchen
If you still have an old kitchen in your home, you have several options for getting rid of it:
- Sell: you can still sell your old kitchen, if the provided parts are still usable.
- Reuse: not all parts of the old kitchen are immediately useless. You may still be able to reuse appliances or use old kitchen cabinets as storage in the garage or shed.
- Disposal: don’t want the old kitchen to take up any more room or are certain parts worthless? Then have the old kitchen disposed by Afval Ophaal Dienst.
The advantages of having your old kitchen picked up
Listed below are the main benefits of having your old kitchen picked up for you:
You save time
No need to arrange transportation
Saves costs, a lot of hassle and your car stays nice and clean.
You save power and energy
That lugging around is not always good for your back. Therefore, leave it to us.
Having your old kitchen picked up is cheaper than renting a container
You only pay for the actual amount of m3 of waste to be disposed.
Your waste is not on the street
We remove the items from the affected space.
Environmentally friendly waste disposal
We work with environmentally conscious waste management companies where as much as possible is recycled.
We do all the heavy lifting. Tidied up. And it won’t cost you a thing. So make an appointment now
Afval Ophaal Dienst as a private enterprise
We are not affiliated with, nor do we operate as a municipal agency. Afval Ophaal Dienst is a private company and will collect your waste for a fee. We are not a substitute for municipal regulation. We are also not a replacement for the environmental sites. Therefore, you cannot compare our service with municipal institutions and regulations either.
In each municipality, the rules of the game and prices are different. Because people often can’t see the forest for the trees here, we offer an easy solution. We do everything we can to make the problem of “waste” accessible to the general public through our service.
We offer a total solution for anyone who wants to benefit from the convenience of our services and who can and wants to free up the budget for this!
What does a kitchen disposal cost?
From € 125 we come to pick up your old kitchen already. The exact price of your kitchen disposal depends on the amount of waste. In fact, our prices are based on truck volume. You can already get an estimate on our prices page.
During the pickup appointment, the final price will be determined. Once you agree to the price, our men will get to work for you. If it is still too expensive, that is not a problem either. Then we drive on to the next customer free of charge. Therefore, you do not have to pay anything in advance. This way you will not face any surprises or unexpected costs.
Get rid of your old kitchen within 24 hours
We come to collect your old kitchen and other waste in the following counties:
- Limburg: Weert, Roermond, Venlo, Heerlen, Sittard, Maastricht
- North-Brabant: Eindhoven, Den Bosch, Breda, Tilburg, Helmond
- Amsterdam & region: Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Diemen, Purmerend, Oostzaan, Zaandam
- South-Holland: Rotterdam, Leiden, Gouda, Woerden, Utrecht
- Groningen: Groningen, Oldambt, Delfzijl, Veendam, Appingedam
- Friesland: Leeuwarden, Sneek, Dokkum, Ijlst
- Drenthe: Assen, Emmen, Meppel, Hoogeveen
To see if we are also active in your zip code area you can enter the address details in our appointment window. We may also visit you.
No matter where you live, you can have your old kitchen picked up for the same price.